Job Vacancy Announcement
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY IN BEIJING
The Embassy of the Republic of Turkey will recruit one personnel on contract for the vacant “secretary” position. An examination will be held for the recruitment.
- Being a citizen of either the Republic of Turkey or the People’s Republic of China
- Being under the age of 35
- Bachelor’s degree
- For the citizens of the Republic of Turkey, excellent level of Chinese language, good level of English language
- For the citizens of the People’s Republic of China, excellent level of Turkish language, good level of English language
- Citizens of the People’s Republic of China who are not able to speak or write in Turkish, excellent level of English and at least three years of working experience in the field of secretarial services
- Ability to use computer
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR APPLICATION:
- Application letter (contact information such as address, phone and e-mail should be included in the letter)
- Resume with a recent photo (CV)
- Photocopy of passport or identification card
- Criminal record for citizens of the Republic of Turkey (can be obtained from the consular section of the Embassy)
- Notarized criminal record for the citizens of the People’s Republic of China
- Health report obtained from a general hospital
Applications may be submitted by mail (Turkish Embassy in Beijing, Sanlitun Dong 5 Jie, No: 9, 100600 Beijing) or in person, during working hours (Weekdays 09:30–17:00). Deadline for the applications is 31 October 2012, end of working hours. The Embassy of the Republic of Turkey does not accept any responsibility from delays or losses in mail service.
Eligible candidates among applicants will further be invited for written and oral examination. Date of the examination will be announced subsequently. Chinese to Turkish, Turkish to Chinese written translation skills, Turkish/Chinese and English speaking abilities and computer using skills of the applicants will be evaluated in the examination.
Monday - Friday
09.00 - 12.30 / 14.00 - 18.00
Visa application days are Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays from 09.30 to 12.30.
|1/1/2020||1/1/2020||New Year’s Day|
|6/25/2020||6/27/2020||Dragon Boat Festival|
+ 90 312 292 29 29